Thursday, April 14, 2011

Are We Having Fun Yet?

Our cyclocross bikes have been collecting cobwebs since the Barry-Roubaix bike race a few weekends ago, so Alaina and I decided it was time to take them out on this dirt road loop known locally as Dirthammer after work. What a night of gorgeous riding we were treated to.

I love having something like this ride to look forward to throughout a long work day. No matter what kind of crap the day throws at me I know I can pound out some hard intervals and release the tension in one shot.

Love the tree lined roads. Leaves soon!

Oh mama, that's a lot of llamas


What do you do with all those llamas?

Yes, much much fun.

I swear there were a half dozen deer right here.


And then one deer tried to run me over! This is the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment