Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day at Leslie Golf Course

Called it.  I totally knew this Snowmageddon was a farce.  DE has gotten at least 2x as much snow as we have -- not fair!  The upshot of the rather pathetic 6" of white stuff is that Ann Arbor libraries closed for the day, which is something they haven't done in 8 years, so I took Cody to one of her happy places for a solid hike.  I present to you yet another sunny winter Michigan day out on the links of Leslie Golf Course.


Where are all the sledders?  School is closed, kids!

Who knew A2 sledders were such big Dead Kennedys fans?

Drifts Deep, Hills High

I show you my teef and you get scared.

No wimps allowed.  

Cody cheeses hard for the camera.

Bird rent is very cheap, but Nature's your landlord.

How many drifts must one dog climb, before you can call her a dawg?

Cody takes a decent pic, no?

Mah fur's a blowin' in the wind!

Wind's driving SSE, so I'd go with the snow iron here.

Click me, I'm beautiful.

I love when she sits like a little kid.  Oh, and when she's exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'smile' on her face! Great job capturing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She learned the big smile from Jacob I think.

    ReplyDelete