Friday, March 18, 2011

Turkish Delights

The white witch of winter has offered us some delicious Turkish Delights for weather this week, with temps in the mid 50s up to even 67! waHOO! I presume this is just a ploy so she can turn us to stone or ice next week. But who can resist such a delicious morsel?

We have a 65 mile Cyclocross race next weekend in Grand Rapids, MI, which is going to be a loooong day in the saddle, since we only do ~16mph on the dirt roads on these bikes. This means we need to crank out as much riding this weekend in last ditch preparation for next weekend's madness. Should be a blast.

I hammered out a local loop this morning and loved every single second of riding outside once again.
I can see for miles and miles

Two thumbs up

After eating a few mud pies

One of my favorite barns


Thinking of my broski

Silly double post



No comments:

Post a Comment